Typical Pump Refurbishment
Analysis & Reporting
After initial inspection and disassembly of equipment a full report is produced with our recommendations. A typical report will include:
- Detailed examination and measurement of critical parts and their condition.
- Itemized list of components suitable for re-use or refurbishment.
- List of components or materials to be replaced or repaired.
- List of suggested improvements.
- Detailed costs of work including lead times.
Repair & Replacement of damaged or worn components
Our Perth facility stocks a range of quality replacement parts to completely refurbish your process pumps. These include but not limited to:
- Goulds 3196, 3175
- Chesterton / Blackmer System One
- Durco, Duriron Mark 3
- TKL Hydro Titan, Super Titan
- Peerless 8196 & Griswold 811 ANSI pumps
- ISO & ANSI specification
Component Upgrade options include:
- Large bore seal chambers
- Wear ring material upgrades
- Single, Double and Split mechanical sealing options
- Material choices from DI through to super duplex stainless steels
- Ceramic and Wear Resistant Coatings
- Bearing Protection
- Coupling & Guard upgrades
- Pump Base fabrication
Pump refurbishment is only one of the ways the team at PUMPNSEAL can improve the reliability and performance of your equipment. We also offer onsite laser alignment, Power End Exchange programs, installation, commissioning and much more.